Saturday 23 July 2011

Words of Encouragement to the team!

Dear Grizzlers, it's my 2nd month and counting here with y'all and I'm lovin' it. We've been through ups and downs, hardship and pain. (Literally up in the air down on the mats, hard on the ground in the face or even VeryImportantParts) Nevertheless pillars of support are always around we are what keep us going. No pain, no gain. Look forward to the satisfaction upon improvement in every little thing and be happy in everything you do because a positive mindset will always make things better. There might have been this point of time you felt like giving up but the fact that we still remain a team today, the reason is apparent. We love cheer. I always feel like dying but the fact that I am still live and stunting, I survived anyhow. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger~ Never lose hope, work harder and keep fighting! I am grateful for all I have with me today and I believe with faith, trust, and a little more love, we will do good. Way to grow! Eat fish! :) <3 XXX Joycelyn

Yo GRIZZLERS!!!
So far training with all of you is fun and exciting,learning new things every training!I could see that everyone is improving day by day ,getting more discipline and growing stronger but we still got a lot to improve on so JIAYOU!
When things go wrong,as they sometime will,we should never give up!! Rest if we must but never giving up. :))
So excited for wednesday performance!!
GK

No comments:

Post a Comment