Thursday 22 September 2011

Words of Encouragement to the team!

Sup grizzlers,
It has been 5 months since i joined you guys. Most of the times when i was on the verge of giving up, it was everybodys encouragements and constantly telling me that i can do it, makes me want to keep trying. This 5 months was no doubt a tough, but fun journey for me. Im so glad i get to try things i've never imagined myself trying. It took me awhile to really step out my comfort zone. The best thing about this sport is that, we are never doing it alone. We do it together, as one, as a team.

Cheerleading is a sport that takes a lot of patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether we avoid this failure, because we won't. It's whether we let it harden or shame us into inaction, or whether we learn from it; whether we choose to persevere. Together as a team, i believe we can do it.

*insert lots and lots of love*
chinyi

No comments:

Post a Comment