Thursday 1 September 2011

Words of Encouragement to the team!

Hey Grizzlers!
Although its only my first year in cheerleading, i have already learnt so much. Training is something i look forward to all the while. There may be times where some of us cant tae it anymore but we still are able to pull through no matter what.

Training has never been less than fun! With great and crazy friends and coaches, its hard not to smile (: We should never be afraid to keep trying and get everything right. Keep the right mindset and we will shine!Jiayous Grizzlers! See you on the mats! :D

Aaron

'ps. please use nice picture uh'<- HAHAHAHAHAHHA IS THIS PICTURE NICE?
Hi grizzlers! This is Patricia ^^
I am really glad i went to club crawl this year and got to see our cheerleading booth. At first i was really hesitant on joining cheerleading, because afterall i cant imagine myself wearing short skirts and being all girly. Then when i saw some guys doing toe touch (if i am not wrong it's weichen hahaha), it appealed to me more because the reason i had first wanted to join cheerleading was because of the gymnastics invovled in it. Even though my reason for joining cheerleading is because of gymnastics, i realised cheerleading is really fun with all of you around. I really like the atmosphere during training as everyone is working together as a team and having fun. Even though every time after my classes i will be damn drained, when i go to cheer it brightens up my day. I hope that we can continue to grow as a team, and make our name known to all the schools out there, and when we graduate, we will be proud to say we were once a grizzler. So let's all jiayou! Go GRIZZLERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment