Friday 29 July 2011

Words of Encouragement to the team!

HEY GRIZZLERS
" There are those who argue that cheerleaders are only unnecessary distractions to the spectators who came to see a sporting event of some kind. Others see cheerleading as a sport in it's own right. "

Cheerleading isn't as easy as I thought it was, but i'm having so much fun with you guys! I'm really glad that our team is improving and we can do even more advance stuns right now! One of these days I'm sure we can be as good as the legacy and maybe we will be on the front page of the newspaper! :p JIAYOU GRIZZLERS!! Getting hit, slaped, kicked, elbowed, kneed and we have to shake it off because we HAVE TO KEEP GOING! WE CAN DO THIS !!! :)
xoxo,
JASMINTAY ;)

We have been training together for like 3 or 4 months and I feel suprised that our team can progress quite quickly. When come to training, I feel very excited that I am going to train with all of my awesome teammates. Everyone is good and noone should feel left out. We will improve together as a team. Cheerleading is a team sport, not individual. Let's tell the world who Grizzlers are. We did not give our best on the 1st performance. Please do not feel discouraged! Let's make our dream come true. :)

Khoi

No comments:

Post a Comment