Thursday 18 August 2011

Words of Encouragement to the team!

Hi sweet lovable bears! Trainings have been pretty awesome for me. On certain days, I would dread trainings or feel really upset and all. But once training begins, it feels like everything which have been bothering me just magically disappears. Trainings are like happy pills!

And I feel that we're progressing quite fast, and that's gooooood! Although our stunts are not in a perfect condition yet, I believe that we will work together as a team and improve as one. Training is resuming next week! Let's work hard. :)
Xo, Gwenda.

‘GRIZZLERS’,I almost forget how to spell it, but I will never forget how to said it loud and clear. it
will be the word I would never forget in my life. I believe everyone won’t forget too.

Whatever we want to do on the mats, it is achievable. The most important thing that I've
found, that perhaps you could use, is be passionate and enthusiastic in the direction
that we choose in life, and we'll be a winner. And failure will never overtake us if we
determination to succeed is strong enough.

Treat others the way you want to be treated. Jia You!!

XUHUA

No comments:

Post a Comment